Looking for some inspiration for your next adventure? Check out the recent posts or click a location on the map to see Trip Reports specific to that location.
Interested in submitting a Trip Report? Want to submit the first one for a specific state? Check out this post for the details and I’ll work with you to get it on the site. No worries if you see one that similar to yours– Everyone experiences trips differently and your perspective is just as valuable.
- The Mogollon Rim – Payson, ArizonaThe town of Payson is located approximately ninety minutes North East of Phoenix, AZ in the heart of Arizona’s Rim Country. So, when my friend reached out asking to go camping […]
- Dirt Biking Paradise – Caineville, UtahCaineville, Utah, also known as Swing Arm City, is hands-down a dirt biking paradise. Located just 20 minutes east of Capitol Reef National Park, the […]
- Bonneville Salt Flats – Chasing the SunMy last visit to the Bonneville Salt Flats was almost a decade ago on the way to Vegas. I was in my Honda Accord and […]
- Trip to Anza Borrego-Secrets of the DesertAnza Borrego is the perfect place for a day trip or you can stay for the whole weekend. Our adventure took us into the desert […]
- Montezuma’s RevengeIf you have ever spent a summer in Oklahoma, you know just how oppressive the heat can be. After a quick chat with a friend […]